To Competition >>
Talk about an opportunity of a lifetime – this one’s a doozy . . .
– those awesome folks who bring us The Simpsons, Family Guy, and King of the Hill and now, The Cleveland Show
– is looking for the next great holiday TV special. And they’ve asked Aniboom
to help find it.
Submit your entry
and you could be the animator that the world is talking about.
Five Winners – judges at FOX will select four and FANS at Aniboom will select one – will be announced on or around November 17, 2009. The five winners receives $5,000 each!
One Grand Prize Winner will receive an additional $10,000 and a development deal at FOX
Here’s the skinny on the competition:
• Create a 2 to 4 minute animated short about a well-known holiday – Christmas, Thanksgiving, Valentine’s Day, Halloween, anything celebrated in the U.S.
• Make it funny. Make it edgy. Make it uniquely FOX.
• Submissions will be accepted from May 27, 2009 through August 31, 2009 at midnight.
The FOX-Aniboom Holiday Animation Challenge is now open for submissions. You've got till August 31, 2009 to get your entry in!
You interested? Then check out the competition page
Talk about it in the Forum
FOX™ FOX and its related entities. All rights reserved. Family Guy Sundays 9/8c on FOX. American Dad on Sundays 9:30/8:30c FOX. Check local listings Family Guy, American Dad™ & © 2009 Twentieth Century FOX Film Corporation.